Imran is Dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sand on beaches
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

They take their cues from the Brits, dont'cha know?
      Ummm - no - it is because I am not great at spelling....
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

No lie. Ummm has 4 m's.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          No lie. Ummm has 4 m's.
          Only the American version has 4 m's
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

See? You do much better than I.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Comment

Hey Imran, did the Ruskies bomb you?
                USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                The video may avatar is from

Comment

Jeez.... you almost gave me a heart attack with that thread title. I come back to Apolyton after over a year and an "Imran is dying" thread is my welcome back!

We had an Imran Siddiqui in the Australian news recently.... he was the cousin of an Indian doctor who was recently deported because the Federal Police couldn't make accessory-to-terrorism charges stick in the Courts. He'd come over to Australia to support his cousin during the proceedings. When I heard the name on the news I went "whaaa?" but then I realized he was an Indian fellow, rather than Pakistani-American.

Comment

Dracon is back!!

And yes, I'm not really dying. Sorry... we need to kill Zkribbler for that.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                    X