Imran is Dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imran is Dying

The weather today in Atlanta is 98 F and humid.
    Imran is obviously boiling to death in his own sweat.
    We shall miss him.

(L.A. is warm, clear and comfortable. )

It's been 37-38 C in DC this week
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Its been 336* K around here, lower than average for August.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

It's above 0 celcius today!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
          Its been 336* K around here, lower than average for August.

Comment

Here it is 97 degrees with 47% humidity. Feels like is 105. We get pretty massive weather swings here. We 100+ dregrees in the summer and sometimes lower that -10 in the winter.
            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
            The video may avatar is from

Comment

You call that hot? That's nothing. Bunch of wimps.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He means celsius.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                  Here it is 97 degrees
                  Celcius?

Never!
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

He means in his oven.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The good news? He's not dying in Jersey!
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Good news he escaped. Can you imagine going through the torture of Imran's early life? Surrounded by New Jerseyites? Hideous to even think about, even briefly.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

That was me too, and you're right.
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog

Celcius?

Never!
                            For you Celicius using hippies who are too lazy to remember 212 and 32, 97 F=~36 C.
                            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                            The video may avatar is from

Comment

You tell 'em, Will.

Comment

Working...
                              X