Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to be a founder/CEO type person.

I want my business to be a pharma/biotech company that will look to bring affordable drugs to the generic market, focusing primarily on "designer" drugs that generally feel free from generic threat due to difficulty in manufacturing.

I haven't worked out all the details, but then that's why I am going to get my MBA. Coupled with my Chem. E and years in biotech/pharma manufacturing might actually be able to make this work.

I'm affording being young by working my arse off.

This is my dream job. When I moved to Cincinnati I took another job that took me away from that dream (in a minor way). Now that I am back on track I more invigorated, powered by the knowledge, luck, and success that make me realize that I am performing the work I was destined to do.

I always wanted to help the world in some way. Unfortunately, I hate ppl. Yet, making drugs makes me feel that I am helping. Especially when I make drugs that are meant to help, not just give an old dude a woody. I love it, and even as new doors are opening up for me I can't help but know where I belong.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I want to be a steamshovel.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

ooooh, kewl

I take my awnser back... I want to be a steamshovel too!... that or a dinosaur! One like T-rex, but can fly!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I don't want to work hard, and not work for a major corp
          something cultural, but don't ask me what exactly
          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

*sigh* I had hope for this thread with Japher's answer.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

well, despite my sarcasm, I AM seriously serious...
              Monkey!!!

Comment

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Unemployed.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I want to be a monk.

But I doubt I'll ever grow up that much.

Comment

They don't get internet access.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Rich.
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Alive.
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                          My goal is to be a kid again.
                          Hopefully only a few more years away.
                          More commonly known as Alzheimer's. Don't worry, it's coming.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

actuary
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                            X