Another kicking for Boris Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reds4ever

I don't think either of us will be winning much for the next couple of years....it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
    I'm taking the long term view. Newcastle won't win anything for at least the next 25 years.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Newcastle fans have been taking the long term view for the last 80 years!!

Comment

It'll pay off in the end !
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
          See, Molly, your argument would be stronger if you didn't persist in taking people's words completely out of context.
          Enlighten us all- which words are those then ?

Of course, if you'd actually bothered to read my post at all, you'd know that I wasn't referring to Doreen Lawrence with those comments at all.
          I did indeed read your post.

If she thinks Johnson's views are so unacceptable,
          is the relevant part. 'She' who ? The Queen ? Segolene Royal ?

I took a guess at Mrs. Lawrence, since 'she' could have been either Diane Abbott or Mrs. Lawrence.

They were in reference to Diane Abbott, who (as I pointed out) has been a colleague of Boris Johnson's in Parliament for a number of years. Surely if she thought he was a racist or encouraged racism, she would have spoken up as soon as she realised.
          I realize she's darker than Boris, but I wasn't aware she was meant to be Parliamentary Watchdog on Tory racists.

There are only two conclusions.
          I'm sure there must be more. If only you think hard enough.

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
          X