No announcement yet.

Desperate Need of Computer Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a pity it didnt work since its the easiest thing to do and unlikely to do any harm.

You can check that the drivers are properly installed and which ones they are in the system. Same procedure as before you just double left click on the NIC and then click on the driver tab.

Get the driver details and post em here or google em yourself. We're checking that the correct drivers are installed (they prob are but its only a second to check).

Unless the drivers are kafluey (which isnt likely) it looks like you'll need to buy or swap in (if you have another NIC available with up to date drivers) a new NIC which you'll install into a PCI slot.

Swap slots? We'd just figured out that you're using the onboard NIC, there are no slots to swap. Is there any way to get a rear and side pic of your hardware (just to be sure).

I had an easier time yesterday explaining to my wife how to jump start a car
    Last edited by SpencerH; August 7, 2007, 08:43.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
    X