No announcement yet.

The 45-year old (tattoo) Virgin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got lots of tats on my back/ shoulders/ arms....no regrets and I'm and old bugger too!!!

Comment

I see no need for a tattoo myself. But tattoos on girls can be sexy. Now that your wifey's got one, I can see that you want to become more sexy in her eyes too.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I think fashion accessory tattoos on women are vulgar.

The only people I admire with tattoos are the ones who have a passion for it. They collect tattoos on their skin like another person collects coins or stamps.
        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Traditional Japanese (maffia) tattoo's own big time!

example:

However, it takes a terribly long time to get those unfortunately...
          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Nice fart
            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Probably advanced ink poisoning.
              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

I've got a demons skull on my left pec. I got it when I was a soldier and I've never regreted getting it. It doesnt mean anything other than ****-disturber though.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

What does your wife say?

Take some notice of her opinion.

I don't like tatoos myself and am a bit at a loss as to why people have them. With women I suppose it is done to draw attention to themselves - in the same sort of way as make up and clothing and painted nails and so on does. But in your case it rather sounds like just something to do.

Comment

Life is actually about something to do...the trick is to figure out what sort of thing ends up as a regret. I'm at the stage of my life when I am not out to impress people either, so I do think that I will not have any regrets, because I am doing it for me. I dress for comfort, not style - and I view the tattoo along those lines. For me, it's just another article of clothing - and like I said, it will be hidable. (For nine months of the year, I wear long sleeve shirts anyhow...)

And she doesn't mind - in fact, she was the one who started the ball rolling because of the one she got on her ankle. She said that I ought to get one too.

She saw my designs, annd the one that I was leaning towards was the one she liked the least. So I have to figure out some sort of compromise.

Actually, after she thought about it, she wished that I could of designed one for her. But that probably will not happen...I can safely say that she will not get another one.

She does like hers, mainly because it is small. It's not really hidden, but it is not screaming for attention either.
                    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

i don't think i'd get a tattoo, but i designed one of my friend's tatts. he told me some stuff he might want on it and after we were done [uhh playing cards!] i drew it.

i demand to see pictures of your designs

Comment

If it's going to please 'er indoors do it.

And I agree with you that life involves finding stuff to do.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                          i don't think i'd get a tattoo, but i designed one of my friend's tatts. he told me some stuff he might want on it and after we were done [uhh playing cards!] i drew it.

that tattoo is retarded. german/irish nationalism is lame
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                            I accidentally posted my tattoos in the first post in CMYK instead of RGB, so that may be the reason they are not showing up.

Reposted in RGB.

Narrowed down to 4. I like the upper left the best - my wife likes that one the least and likes the lower left one.
                            Attached Files
                            Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                            ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Originally posted by hexagonian

I accidentally posted my tattoos in the first post in CMYK instead of RGB, so that may be the reason they are not showing up.

Reposted in RGB.

Narrowed down to 4. I like the upper left the best - my wife likes that one the least and likes the lower left one.
                              Celtic Tribal? WTF?
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I thought about getting one recently, just haven't gotten around to it.

The thing is... they don't actually do anything useful.

Comment

Working...
                                X