No announcement yet.

Lefties are mentally ill and/or schizophrenics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the other guy in your head that was schizophrenic.

Comment

I'm left-handed, so... uh-oh...

PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

ambidextrous.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

when i was 11 or 12 i tried 'training' myself to become ambidextrous. it didn't work out so well.

Comment

Re: Lefties are mentally ill and/or schizophrenics

If by Lefty you a left winger, that is correct
            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
            The video may avatar is from

Comment

I am securely dexterous.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

ah...bipolar then?
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                  And French researchers concluded that being left-handed could be an advantage in hand-to-hand combat.

Isn't that just because all the right-handed people train to face other right-handed people? Nothing intrinsic to left-handedness or its biology.
                  But still a complete advantage regardless.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Except the right handed people would use guns.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Lefties are mentally ill and/or schizophrenics
                      Damn straight
                      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                        Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                        And French researchers concluded that being left-handed could be an advantage in hand-to-hand combat.

Isn't that just because all the right-handed people train to face other right-handed people? Nothing intrinsic to left-handedness or its biology.

But still a complete advantage regardless.

No, it is because all the left-handed are trained against the right-handed, but the right-handed are not so thoroughly trained against the left-handed.

If thoroughly trained left vs. right is no advantage.
                        Last edited by Straybow; August 1, 2007, 14:03.
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

A left-handed swordsman or axeman had an advantage in their era as the righties shield setup wards off right handers much better than lefties. I would probably have been left-handed but the nuns saw to it that I was not. No schizophrenia that I am aware of but do have a case of DID/depression that requires meds to stabilize. Left eye/right hand coordination is an advantage at the plate in baseball that I used to advantage when young. Only positive aspect of the good sisters' intervention. Let's not even get into talking about "bi."
                          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

You have multiple personalities? Awesome!
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I knew those voices wasn't of the good! But perhaps there is hope, I am right handed when I use knife and fork.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                                I knew those voices wasn't of the good! But perhaps there is hope, I am right handed when I use knife and fork.
                                What about spoons?
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X