Poland running out of people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS

Yes, but it has been conclusively proved that our government are morons...
    indeed.

although a more cynical person might think that the government had a far better idea of the true numbers that would come over, but having thought about the likely public reaction to 100,000s of eastern european immigrants, decided to release a more politically acceptable number to the people. i mean who could possibly object to 13,000 people a year coming to britain? :/
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

If they're young and female, why not

Ps: Apparently in Krakau many many women are smoking hot, while the men are mediocre to downright pitiful (in terms of appearance).
      At least that's what I've been told by a few erasmus friends
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

English men are at mediocre level. English women are dragons, mostly.
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
            Yeah, where's Heresson when you want to make a casual, yet wounding, racist comment against the Polish people?
            You racist sheep****er

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
              I agree completely!
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                Yes, but then Poland will start to have a booming economy, and so the Poles will want to head home. Kinda like the Irish leaving America.
                Only took a 100+ years for that to happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                  That means you have wasted your vote for years and with a change you can make a difference.

I guess that lots of folks here at Poly are willing to support you under such dire circumstances - especially if you choose the Tory option
                  Or that I have the courage of my convictions and don't just jump ship the moment the wind changes...

Most places I've lived in the past have been so staunchly Labour that a tactical vote would have been pointless anyway.

Since living in Cardiff my vote has contributed to keeping Liberal councillors in power, the Liberal Democrats taking control of the city council, voting in the first ever Liberal Democrat MP for Cardiff Central (it's been a Labour seat for decades!), and getting a Liberal AM on the Welsh Assembly part list because at least there, there is a modicum of proportional representation...

Nationally at the next election given the resurgence of the Tories (though that looks like turning to ****), we have a very real chance of having a hung parliament in the UK. My only recent regret is that Menzies Campbell is the LibDem leader and not Chris Huhne, but even my votes are not all-powerful...

As for the Tories, Cameron has spent so much time modelling himself on Blair that he hasn't realised that it is no longer fashionable to be a two-faced c*nt anymore...

People are only starting to wake up to that idea now, although I've said it all along...

The Tories are scum. The difference is whether you get in your face scum like Thatcher, or two-faced scum like Cameron.
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                  X