No announcement yet.

Oh The Humanity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But surely the apostrophe at the end only applies in the case of pluralisation?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of exceptions. Though I would point out that apostrophes are added to show possession, not pluralisation. Just in case your comments are as silly as they look at face value.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Anyway, whats with all the grammar and spelling Nazism in a last few days?

I might of thought about starting another bout of annoyances on people if I thought it were worth it.

Comment

Oh go on, that sounds like fun Why not also start a thread ranking the intelligence of posters too?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hey, you're a deity. Who let that happen?
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Oh go on, that sounds like fun Why not also start a thread ranking the intelligence of posters too?
              Waste of my precious time.

Comment

Yes, it is quite alarming that their desire didn't seem to stop with the fact she was dead.
                Oh, the sweet voice of uncorrupted innocence.

Obviously, to some, if the shoe fits you wear it, with little regard for trifling circumstance.
                Attached Files

Comment

I hope to see this thread necromanced after its eventual decline. And then absued scurrilusly.

Comment

And how does something like that come up in conversation between three blokes...someone must have mentioned something and received universal agreement...

"Hey, anyone fancy a spot of graverobbing and necrophilia?"

I mean the mind truly boggles...
                    In fact.

Assuming you've got some guy went nuts and mentioned such a thing to his friends, to not have them say, umm, yeah right and then call the police is the strangest thing. ...and not one but two! For me it brings the story into doubt, makes it impossible. Then, if it's true, I gotta get my family to the Philippines because this place is hell bound.

Which brings one to Winston and his pic. Man, is that photoshopped?
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Who cares if it's photoshopped? You don't think a horny bull mouse would welcome such an obvious invitation? These little guys have no time to waste. There are nasty traps and pussycats everywhere!

Comment

Comment

"necrophilia" is an old word.

People were known to have sex with corpses in history.

Comment

So it's ok then? I mean this is important. It means Dis could have a gf finally. At least until the relationship, umm,decomposes.

Comment

You know, even if she was embalmed by a week after burial her remains would have begun to dry out and putrify.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                                You know, even if she was embalmed by a week after burial her remains would have begun to dry out and putrify.
                                Eww! Now, in light of this new information, I'd have to agree that those guys are seriously sick bastards. They're really giving the whole concept a bad name.

Comment

Working...
                                X