X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh The Humanity...

3 Men Charged With Attempted Sex Assault On Corpse

Authorities: One Suspect Allegedly Confessed

CASSVILLE, Wis. -- The three men arrested for allegedly digging up the grave of a woman who died last week in Grant County are also charged with attempted sexual assault.

The three men appeared in Grant County Circuit Court on Tuesday. According to a criminal complaint, the three men were charged with digging up the grave at the St. Charles Catholic Cemetery in Cassville with the intent to have sex with the victim's body, WISC-TV reported.

Alexander Grunke, his twin brother Nicholas Grunke and their friend Dustin Radke -- all 20 years old -- have been in a Grant County jail since Saturday.

The grave that the men are accused of trying to dig up belonged to Laura Tennessen, 20, of Cassville, who was buried last week after being killed in a motorcycle crash on Aug. 27.

The men were formally charged with attempted theft and attempted third degree sexual assault.

Radke allegedly confessed and said that the incident was an elaborate plan to have sex with the corpse. He told authorities that Nicholas Grunke asked him to help dig up Tennessen's grave and take the corpse back to a pre-selected location behind his house with the intent to have sex with her, WISC-TV reported.

Authorities said that Radke said that the three stopped at the Wal-Mart in Dodgeville on their way to the cemetery and bought condoms.

If the three men are convicted, they could face more than five years behind bars for both the misdemeanor theft and the attempted sexual assault, which is a felony, WISC-TV reported.

The bail for Radke was set at $1,500. For both Nicholas and Alexander Grumke, bail was set at $1,000.

That's sick, pretty sick.

First: Digging out a dead body is sick

Second: Wanting to have sex with a dead body is sicker.

Third: Organizing a plan to realize this, is even sicker.
    bleh

She was gagging for it....

Comment

"Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Well, yankystan is renowned for it's strange view on sex - at least these guys had caught the message about contraceptives

Edit : one good thing is though that they apparently didn't had the "courage" to rape a living woman.
        Last edited by BlackCat; July 27, 2007, 22:21.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

That's really insane. I can imagine a guy going nuts and having lost his mind completely doing something so vile. But 3 guys planning and agreeing? I mean wtf? Is it real?
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Oh, she was probably being a little flirtatious on her gravestone there. I say she had it coming.

Comment

That's odd. Very odd.

But not sexual assault, unless the laws of the state suddenly apply to dead people? Graverobbing though, that should be a felony
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

That is just nasty.........
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Musn't be a lot to do in Wisconsin.

Ed Gein:

On November 17, 1957, police in Plainfield, Wisconsin arrived at the dilapidated farmhouse of Eddie Gein, who was a suspect in the robbery of a local hardware store and disappearance of the owner, Bernice Worden. Gein had been the last customer at the hardware store and had been seen loitering around the premises. When he looked up to see what it was he ran into, he faced a large, dangling carcass hanging upside down from the beams. The carcass had been decapitated, slit open and gutted. An ugly sight to be sure, but a familiar one in that deer-hunting part of the country, especially during deer season.

It took a few moments to sink in, but soon Schley realized that it wasn't a deer at all, it was the headless butchered body of a woman. Bernice Worden, the fifty-year-old mother of his deputy Frank Worden, had been found.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

What did you expect to happen when her epitaph read "Here I am, on my back. Not much's changed."
                    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                      That's really insane. I can imagine a guy going nuts and having lost his mind completely doing something so vile. But 3 guys planning and agreeing? I mean wtf? Is it real?
                      And how does something like that come up in conversation between three blokes...someone must have mentioned something and received universal agreement...

"Hey, anyone fancy a spot of graverobbing and necrophilia?"

I mean the mind truly boggles...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The girl was probably the object of their desires before she died. But I state an obvious conclusion.

Authorities said that Radke said that the three stopped at the Wal-Mart in Dodgeville on their way to the cemetery and bought condoms.

At least is was safe sex.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Anyway, they should drop the charges. I cite Catherine Zeta-Jones' let-off as precedent.

Comment

Shouldn't that be Jones's?

Yes, it is quite alarming that their desire didn't seem to stop with the fact she was dead.
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              Shouldn't that be Jones's?
                              It can be both. Swivel.

Comment

Working...
                              X