Need Help Finding a Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Finding a Song

I heard it today while exploring Second Life and it was very beautiful. I think it was Gaelic, and I remember it being in a movie, I don't remember what movie though. That's all I can hint at because that's all I know, help me.

Did you look at this page?
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I'm guessing it's either Clannad or Vangelis... You could've heard Vangelis in "1492: Conquest of Paradise".
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
        I'm guessing it's either Clannad or Vangelis... You could've heard Vangelis in "1492: Conquest of Paradise".
        I said is sounded beautiful not hideous.

Did you look at this page?

No I didn't, but now my little stone dude has angel wings, a halo, totes around a minigun and drives a giant bumble-bee.

I still have no idea what the song was. The Blarney Stone is my new home in Second Life though.

Comment

Do you even have a line of the song, or is it instrumental?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
            a friend of mine did a trance remix of conquest of paradise a couple of years back.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
              I said is sounded beautiful not hideous.

Suit yourself
              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Do you even have a line of the song, or is it instrumental?
                If it's an instrumental, hum a couple of bars for us.

Comment

Have you ever seen a more pathetic call for help?
                  One less likely to get help?
                  If you have, it must have been terrible.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Re: Need Help Finding a Song

Originally posted by Space05us
                    I heard it today while exploring Second Life and it was very beautiful. I think it was Gaelic, and I remember it being in a movie, I don't remember what movie though. That's all I can hint at because that's all I know, help me.
                    Y'know, I'll bet it was from Braveheart. There was a lot of haunting Gaelic music in that movie.

Comment

Does it really matter? Look at him over there, passed out and drooling in the corner.
                      Hell. He won't even remember the question later.

Comment

Working...
                      X