Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frenchman zombie working as a civil servant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢

Nobody?
    Then he could have been a Boxer?

That's what he gets for living in a state settled by circus freaks.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

No surprise, someone with no brain can be president of the USA.

Comment

Could this problem be more widespread in the world? It would explain a lot of the terrible driving skills I witness on a daily basis.
        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Imagine reading this story if you had failed the French civil service exam.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

bleh

Comment

Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Nice, Lancer.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I would like to post a too, but then Ming would get angry for spam. Still, a good one!
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

A person can be productive and contribute a lot to a group without being able to memorize Shakespeare and comprehend even simple physics. There are a lot of simple tasks that really make the world turn so to speak, stuff that you would think beneath yourself.

Comment

Could this problem be behind the popularity of Harry Potter?
                      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

I am on ur awning, stealing ur brainz!

Hey where is ur brainz!?
                        What?! NO Brainz!!!!
                        Dadgum brainless French bureaucrats!!
                        Attached Files
                        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Now imagine the guy's nagging wife...

"Didn't you fail the French civil service exam? Tell me, how is it possible to be stupider than a man with no brain? You don't know do you? Of course not, you're too dumb to possibly comprehend how stupid you are! Why did I ever marry you?"

Stupid failure guy...

" "
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                          X