Award for greatest troll/flamer/asshat/DL who ever lived goes to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AAHZ
    in an unmoderated, free, hardcore environment: there is, was, and NEVER will be a more nasty troll/flamer than me.

What did you do? Arouse them to near-lethal levels of pity?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Slowwy, this thread is too vague, the rules are too strict, and nobody cares enough anyways for there to be a 2007 award.

EDIT: Gimp you are a troll. I am a flamer. On THIS board you will win. Where I am from I will win. I have already explained all of this so pay attention...

pieceâ„¢
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Too vague?
        It's open nominations.

Too strict?
        See above.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Slowwy, perhaps i was not clear...

rules = MODeration. I doubt the MODs will let a thread where we rank people based on their trolls or flames stand very long. hell i doubt that THIS thread will stand.

pieceâ„¢
          Order of the Fly

Comment

Au contraire, Monsieur Spamhead.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Français
              bleh

Comment

Happy birthday!
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

For combination troll/asshat/flamer of 2007, I nominate... Asher.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Comment

1. AAHZ
                      2. Wiggy
                      3. Asher

Comment

Asher is dead, get over it!
                        bleh

Comment

HB!
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

@LS
                            bleh

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                                I am a flamer.

This is what makes me curious. A few weeks ago on this board, a few days of mild joshing left you describing yourself as "bearing scars". How on earth did you survive in a full-on flamewar?
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X