Award for greatest troll/flamer/asshat/DL who ever lived goes to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"mild joshing?"

first of all nearly every member of this board attacked me while i was trying to have a serious discussion (even members who i thought to be on good relations with.) secondly i have stated NUMEROUS times that I cannot fully express the extent of my flame-powers as i would get banned within 5 minutes of the post. thirdly I have ALSO explained numerous times that i am a completely different poster than I used to be 5+ years ago and that this is an utterly POINTLESS discussion trying to see if I was indeed a "Legendary Flamer" or not. Lastly, i urge you to re-read my previous arguments about the difference between a flamer and a troll and then you just MIGHT understand why I am NOT going to bite on your obvious bait.

pieceâ„¢
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Let me take this opportunity to point out to those whom are in doubt, I wasn't one of them.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What about Fez?
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I don't think he was one of them, either.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

1. AAHZ
            2. Wiggy
            3. Asher
            4. Fez
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Fezcarlo???
              bleh

Comment

Give it to Asher and retire the trophy.
                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Someone should bring it to CG. Maybe AAHZ... (or ruGG...:cough could do the job!
                  bleh

Comment

I think I'm a better ambassador than ruGG... oops AAHZ
                    bleh

Comment

I thought about...
                      ... creating a sub-forum called: CounterGlow

Off-Topic -> CounterGlow.

If they refuse to merge their "forum"; we just create a link, so when you click on Off-Topic -> CounterGlow.
                      You're directly going to their forum.

And you just make a frame in the upper part of the windows, with shortcut for going back to Off-Topic.

Anyway; CounterGlow is just the subconscious side of Apolyton.
                      bleh

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS
                        I think I'm a better ambassador than ruGG... oops AAHZ

i was just goofing around. you can all see now why i retired. plus yall know me too well, hell half of CG knows me too well, for me to act like a gangsta-twit anymore. back in the 90's early 2000 it was still "cool" in certain circles. now it is played out and just ridiculous...

meh.

pieceâ„¢
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

In fairness, it was played-out and ridiculous circa 1988.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

i just have no more motivation to flame anymore. i thought i could keep it up but it turned into one big MEH. oh well.

pieceâ„¢
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

WTF is Counterglow?
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

HB AAHZ!

:therapy:

Comment

Working...
                                X