Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll chip in another $50.

Comment

Kuci, you don't have 50 bucks. Keep quiet.

We need nominations.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

you see the trolls trying to incite the flamer here...

we are two warriors from different arenas.

pieceâ„¢
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

You're already nominated. Save it for when you need it.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

the difference here, though, Slowwy, is that I am not at all supporting my nomination. A Flamer, like me, that has learned the WAYS of trolls, to control his anger, and to use his deep emotional power to actually THINK before he writes is TRULY dangerous indeed.

and this is ENTIRELY ON-TOPIC if you read the thread title.

and know that I could go completely ballistic at any moment i so choose. the key word here is... CHOOSE.

pieceâ„¢
            Order of the Fly

Comment

That's right. Life is a series of choices.

Nominations are open. Step right up.

Comment

nobody will nominate anybody, except perhaps for a brave few. to continue and make a final point in the Troll vs Flamer argument:

a troll is like a loudmouth who picks on nerds in school with "mama" jokes or other forms of verbal abuse. he plays for laughs.

a FLAMER is like a prize fighter that dosent play silly games and just knocks people out with no mercy or forebearing. He plays for blood.

'Poly is like the classroom and it is the haven where "loudmouth trolls" are the "bullys" of the yard. I am the "prize fighter" but am in the school with the rest of you. and if i knock somebody out, so to speak, i will get "detention" or worse. HOWEVER if we were on the "streets" (an unmoderated board) the very weapons that the troll uses would be completely useless as the Flamer would just proceed to tear them apart without any fear of the banning rod. on the other hand you cannot have discussions like this one on the "streets" where I came from. tis the reason I am still here...
                pieceâ„¢
                Order of the Fly

Comment

happy bitrrday
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

What?

Comment

Comment

What are you dancing around about?
                        Did you think of a nominee that excites you?

Comment

it's a BIRTHDAY THREAD!!1! LOLz

Comment

OMG. I was checking gmail. OMG!

Exported from MasterCook *

SPAM FAJITAS

Recipe By :
                            Serving Size : 8 Preparation Time :0:00
                            Categories : Main dish

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
                            -------- ------------ --------------------------------
                            Vegetable cooking spray
                            1 Green bell pepper, cut into
                            -julienne strips
                            1/2 Onion, cut into 1/4″ slices
                            1 cn SPAM Luncheon Meat, cut into
                            -julienne strips (12 oz)
                            3/4 c CHI-CHI's Salsa
                            8 Flour tortillas, warmed (8")
                            2 c Shredded lettuce
                            1/2 c Shredded hot pepper Monterey
                            -Jack or Cheddar cheese
                            1/2 c Nonfat plain yogurt
                            Extra salsa, if desired

Spray large non-stick skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Heat
                            skillet over medium-high heat. Saute green pepper and onion 2
                            minutes. Add SPAM. Saute 2 minutes. Stir in salsa and heat
                            thoroughly. Spoon about 1/2 cup SPAM mixture into each flour
                            tortilla. Top each with 1/2 cup shredded lettuce, 1 tablespoon
                            shredded cheese, 1 tablespoon yogurt, and extra salsa, if desired.

Comment

Greatest ever, or among current posters?
                              Be specific, man.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I think we all know AH is the role model for all spam and trolling.

What I thought this was going to be was the 2007 award, for 2007 activity.
                                I only provide the award though. It's up to the voters.

Comment

Working...
                                X