when you and someone break up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael
    I think you have some anger issues you need to work out.
    Moi?

You presume too much, sir, or are projecting. 15 years of shunning that individual has worked wonders.

Comment

Perhaps. The only thing I've ever managed to do successfully for fifteen years is live past my sixth birthday.

But I did use to hate mustard. And then one day a few weeks ago I realized that I couldn't even tell you what mustard tasted like, so I tried it and I found... it's pretty alright.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Of course you keep contact. You can always get a quick **** if in need....until you find someone new that is. And if you lose that new someone, you can always come back to the oldy.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Exactly.

Exgirlfriend and fat chicks are the same in this regard.
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Well, not cpompletly. I have a hard time getting a hard-on with fat chicks.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Even if you break up on bad terms you can use your ex's cold, spiteful words about how you're an uncaring arsehole as a cv to impress some angry rock chick that you're perfect for a **** lol.
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Well, not cpompletly. I have a hard time getting a hard-on with fat chicks.
                Beer

Fat chicks were designed for blowjobs. God said so.

Even if you break up on bad terms
                Spite ****
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

LOL @ thread

i don't go out of my way to shun ex-girl friends, but sometimes it is i just difficult and unpleasant.

The ex can be a nuisance and can display feelings of envy and of sub-conscious aggression even if she wants to be friends.

Comment

I talk to all of them every day. Why do you think I built the pit in my basement anyway.

Comment

Comment

I'm careful, so if I did find somebody worth dating any dumping would be because she turned out to be a psycho.

So, no, no contact.
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Re: when you and someone break up...

Originally posted by b etor
                          do you like to keep in contact with them?
                          2 weeks, 2 years, whatever.
                          would you want to be 'friends' still even if it were a really sad breakup?

i tend to not talk to them anymore, but if someone broke up with me i'm not sure if i'd want to talk to them still or not.
                          yeah people always say they'll still be friends, but after a couple of weeks it's no call, no see.

I have known one person who kept in contact with her ex husband years after the divorce. But I think she was just using him (she used me and many other men)

Comment

Re: Re: when you and someone break up...

Originally posted by Dis
                            she used me
                            We know you liked it
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You need to break up to stop keeping contact?
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I like to have some time after the break up where we just don't contact eachother for awhile. Any contact during this time seems too much like trying to get back together.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X