Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: People and avatar

Originally posted by cronos_qc
    Will9: At first I judged him, like a troll and OT poster. I wasn't wrong about it.
    How could you think that I am an OT poster? The vast majority of my posts are in the civ4 section. And my posts in civ4 aren't like Shiva's. Most of my threads are about ideas for civ4 although I ran out of ideas around September so I don't start many threads anymore. I must say you have judged me wrong. I been considering a new avatar for some time now, but I can't find one. Before I got this one, the one I considered most was Washington crossing the Deleware although getting that one to the size is difficult.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Re: Re: People and avatar

Originally posted by Will9

How could you think that I am an OT poster? The vast majority of my posts are in the civ4 section. And my posts in civ4 aren't like Shiva's. Most of my threads are about ideas for civ4 although I ran out of ideas around September so I don't start many threads anymore. I must say you have judged me wrong. I been considering a new avatar for some time now, but I can't find one. Before I got this one, the one I considered most was Washington crossing the Deleware although getting that one to the size is difficult.
      God I love your avatar! I don't even read your post
      bleh

Comment

And my posts in civ4 aren't like Shiva's.
        Shiva
        bleh

Comment

I must say you have judged me wrong.
          How judging an avatar couldn't tell me the fact about the poster?

TELL ME HOW I CAN BE WRONG?

really, I'm lurking into the civ4 forum, and yes, you're a great poster over there. But God you're avatar is great!
          bleh

Comment

Re: Re: Re: People and avatar

really, I'm lurking into the civ4 forum, and yes, you're a great poster over there. But God you're avatar is great!
            I do admit that I seem much differnet in the OT than in the Civ4-General. (although it didn't happen on purpose)

Also, If the avatar wasn't great, why would it be the one I've had most

Comment

I love my avatar. I also love b etor's strawberry, it's fun.

P.S. the double and triple posts are getting really annoying
              In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Cartimandua

I too like your avatar and find double and triple posts annoying

Comment

Pierluigi is pointing a gun at you, what does that tell you about me?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: People and avatar

Shiva
                    QFT
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Cartimandua

the last batch i made had blue AND purple drizzled on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X