No announcement yet.

Till Lindeman leaves Rammstein!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I haven't seen either live. Rammstein has never come even close to my city to my knowledge. Perhaps they've hit LA, but I'd never drive that far for a concert. I've only bought one album from them (pretty much their hit album- the one with du hast- sensucht). The others are too hard to find anyways.

But I have all the songs from all their studio albums, and their live album, and a few other songs as well. The newer stuff wasn't quite as good, but I still enjoy them. They have a good sound, that I don't hear in other bands. So when it comes up on my random play, I'm happy.

Comment

Too bad for the band I guess. Rammstein....I'm trying to remember songs they have. Do they have any good ones? I know they are famous and such, but I can't remember one of theirs right now...

Probably means they sucked.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

du hast, du hast mecht, (something like this)
        bleh

Comment

I think this one was great:

I didn't liked their other stuff....had free entry to their concerts though....and Sonne live rocked...even without that biatch...
          "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc
            du hast, du hast mecht, (something like this)
            Ah, yes. An okay song, if nothing more.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by siron
              I think this one was great:

I didn't liked their other stuff....had free entry to their concerts though....and Sonne live rocked...even without that biatch...
              Nice
              bleh

Comment

Jesus,

I was pretty much disillusioned after reading the you tube comments there. There are claims that snow white was played by a man.

I had to verify this...in fact a basketball player was used in many parts of the video to increase snow white's size...face, arms etc. were provided by some russian soap opera actress though.

In other news....
                ...the news about till were obviously fake.
                "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc

Do he add something to the band?
                  I've seen him live, and he's pretty much the one getting everyone wild and cheering. Not surprisingly he's the singer of the band...

Songs from the album Mutter were aired a lot on the radio I believe, like Sonne, Mutter, Ich Will and Feuer Frei, Mein Herz brennt, Zwitter, Rein Raus etc.

But classics like Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen, Rammstein, Du riechst so gut, Bück dich und so fort und so fort are well known too Their list of killer songs (albeit a bit similar) is too long really
                  "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                  "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by siron

In other news....
                    ...the news about till were obviously fake.
                    Indeed...

While lots of sites (including Blabbermouth, Virus, ActionRadio, antiMUSIC.com, Ultimate-Guitar.Com, ...) announced that the current Rammstein singer and frontman, Till Lindemann, will leave the band, Side-Line contacted a few people here and there just to find out that the whole story is 100% fake. As a result the news that the band was to announce a new singer, namely En Esch (co-founder and ex-member of the electro industrial act KMFDM and current singer of Slick Idiot), reveals to be incorrect. In fact En Esch himself announced the following on his website yesterday:

"Since i have been contacted by many friends and acquaintances about the news that I'm the new singer of Rammstein I think I need to set the record straight. Although it sounds interesting, it is not true. I'm working on new Slick Idiot material and am in the midst of mixing tracks for Mona Mur. Rammstein and I are and will stay friends and I wish them the best in their future endeavours."
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                    X