Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Till Lindeman leaves Rammstein!

Damn!

Rammstein vocalist Till Lindemann has decided to leave the band. Ex-KMFDM member En Esch will take his place.

En Esch was one of the founders of KMFDM and today he runs 'Slick Idiot'. Esch has recently moved to Berlin.

– Nobody can ever replace Till Lindemann. We looked for a new singer which is charismatic in his own way without copying Till, Richard Kruspe and Christoph Schneider says in a statement.

They claim they still have so much fun with Rammstein, quitting was simply out of the question.

Till Lindemann mainly refers to "increasing inharmoniousness within the band". He is currently looking at a solo career or new project.

The switch will take place after the new studio album is released; this album is close to completion.
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Crap.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I'm trying to care about this.
      B♭3

Comment

Music Forum?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I feel as deeply about this as I did when I heard Nightwish was firing their singer.

Namely, nothing. In horror, I checked my give a ****, worried that it might be broken--but it wasn't.

And then I remembered: "Oh yeah, Nightwish sucked."

So:

"Oh yeah, Rammstein sucked."
          B♭3

Comment

I love Rammstein.

I'm not sure how much the singer brings to the band. does he play anything? How much writing does he do?

It's not good news.

Comment

Mummy, mummy, what shall I do now?
              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III

Mummy, mummy, what shall I do now?
                Learn to like a band that doesn't suck?

B♭3

Comment

Three posts in a thread about a band you care nothing about?
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Do he add something to the band?
                    bleh

Comment

I'm refraining myself of posting other pictures of him; one with fake penis out of his pants... or another one when he is trying(fake) to have buttsecks with his pianist..
                      bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                        Three posts in a thread about a band you care nothing about?
                        It's not like there are many other topics here that I can mess with people.

/me shrugs
                        B♭3

Comment

Wtf is Rammstein?
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                              I love Rammstein.

I'm not sure how much the singer brings to the band. does he play anything? How much writing does he do?

It's not good news.
                              Till writes most of the lyrics and he is a rather essential part of Rammstein on stage. I've seen KMFDM live so I know that En Esch is a rather good frontman as well. But not like Till...

Comment

Working...
                              X