Propose anime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puni Puni Poemy
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

--"I do recommend both Read or Die and R.O.D the TV..."

Certainly not what the original poster was looking for, though. It's James Bond meets X-Men. Fun action, and the OVA is incredible for the genre, but very far from his requirements.

Have to agree that neither Hellsing nor Witch Hunter Robin were good, and Wolf's Rain was worse.

--"The drawings are exactly what i do not like about anime;"

Back to Vampire Princess Miyu OVA and Boogiepop Phantom, then.
      One other that might interest you, although it's not strictly a horror series, is Texhnolyze. 22 episodes, definitely has an art-house influence on it, and is in the finest traditions of Roman tragedy.

--"Also how many episodes is this?"

26 for first season. Don't know on the second, but the same would be likely.

--"Puni Puni Poemy"

Not even close to what he's looking for. You're just trying to make his head explode ^_^

Wraith
      "Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire."
      -- Rei Ayanami ("Neon Genesis Evangelion")

Comment

I realize ROD wasn't what the original poster was looking for, but I was replying more to ghen.

Also, Puni Puni Poemi... meh.
        B♭3

Comment

Ty, i will look for the other anime you mentioned

Btw, does anyone remember this?

It was very popular here when i was in late elementary school

Comment

Any more animes you have seen and could be of use to me?

Come on, i need help here, i am stuck watching tens of episodes of Monster...

Comment

Er, I like Fullmetal Alchemist (so far, I've seen up to episode 21 or so on Adult Swim). Wraith, is that even remotely "horror/mystery/psychological?" I don't know genres of anime, but there's some grotesque stuff going on with the human-animal hybrids and such.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

--"Any more animes you have seen and could be of use to me?"

Other than what's already been mentioned, not really. You've got some pretty specific requirements, and it's not a combination that shows up a lot in anime.

--"Wraith, is that even remotely "horror/mystery/psychological?""

I wouldn't say so, no. It's more adventure, although the mystery part is arguably there.

Wraith
                "When watching anime, you should sit far away from the screen in a brightly lit room. Depending on the show, you should consider watching it in a different room from your family."
                -- Tsuyuri ("Doujin Work")

Comment

Working...
                X