• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vote for me

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og
      Clinton.

How would we know for sure that you really voted as we chose?

Because I'm not going to lie to you.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

The Kooch is a kook.

Pot, meet kettle.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          I'm hoping for Fred Thompson

I'm with Fred!
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Because I'm not going to lie to you.
            I was thinking that maybe you can videotape yourself voting. So that we can be really sure.
            Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              As far as I'm concerned, you have time.
              As far as making your decision and convincing others to go with the same choice, not as much time.
              Is there any truth to this?:
              Under Democratic National Committee rules, no state may hold their primaries or caucuses before February 5 with the exceptions of Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, and South Carolina. On May 21, 2007, Florida Gov. Charlie Crist signed a bill, in violation of party rules, to up the date of his state's primary, possibly causing a "chain reaction" which could move the calendar into 2007. The following elections are scheduled or expected:

4 March, 2008 - Texas

source: wikipedia.

Since I have a very faint understanding of the candidates so far, I'll put myself up as a swinging voter, who ATM will vote for Hillary Clinton.

I'm pretty sure that in the remaining half year my newspaper will keep me posted on the relevant candidates.

And Sloww, are you sure you can even vote in the Democrate Party primaries-caucasiii?
              "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by germanos

Is there any truth to this?:
                Under Democratic National Committee rules, no state may hold their primaries or caucuses before February 5 with the exceptions of Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, and South Carolina. On May 21, 2007, Florida Gov. Charlie Crist signed a bill, in violation of party rules, to up the date of his state's primary, possibly causing a "chain reaction" which could move the calendar into 2007. The following elections are scheduled or expected:

4 March, 2008 - Texas

source: wikipedia.

Since I have a very faint understanding of the candidates so far, I'll put myself up as a swinging voter, who ATM will vote for Hillary Clinton.

I'm pretty sure that in the remaining half year my newspaper will keep me posted on the relevant candidates.

And Sloww, are you sure you can even vote in the Democrate Party primaries-caucasiii?
                In American English we say swing voter, not swinging voter. Though many of the swinging voters may vote for Hilary.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Comment

I can vote however I want to vote in the primary.

Reminding again, I'm not tallying the votes here to find out who is wanted. Consider me a delegate.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                    X