My Presidential Primary Vote Is Up To The Non-USA Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Presidential Primary Vote Is Up To The Non-USA Posters

I'll vote for the Democratic candidate that you choose.
    People's choice.
    I don't want to do it by poll, because the sneaky, no-good Americans will screw it up.
    You know how they are.
    So, how do you want me to vote? I realize this is subject to change.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Hillary Clinton .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You don't count. You can vote.

Next!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'd vote Barrack if I could. Go Barrack
        Last edited by Ninot; July 16, 2007, 01:46.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          You don't count. You can vote.

Next!
          You think I'm a commie no-goodnick, so that's just as good as non-USA in your book .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Bloomberg
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I liked Bill, so I guess I will like Hillary
              I need a foot massage

Comment

I just want you all to know, I'm serious. How you vote, I vote.
                For all you do, this one's for you.

Comment

Um, yeah. They're a bit, well, different. He's a moderate democrat from the south with a jolly disposition and a preference for women who just can't get any from anyone else.

She's an uptight, er, well, yeah, fairly left liberal from (up for debate, but let's just leave it at "old money") who doesn't seem to understand people and most certainly would have better taste than him, if she were so bold as to let herself be caught with someone else.

Not the same at all
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Hillary is more of a moderate than a left liberal. Don't let the mudslinging fool you.

Her religious left stuff is fairly communitarian (and make no mistake, she IS very religious), but on other causes she's more moderate than she is portrayed.

Comment

None of the above really, but since I'd like to see the GOP win it once again, Edmund Hillary. I mean Clinton. Edmund Clinton.

Comment

Hillary Clinton

Comment

George W Bush
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Vote for Obama.

Hillary is unelectable. She will lose the left of the democratic party. She is also hated by most Republicans who may be thinking of switching. Obama, being young and black, is a chance to have a completely fresh face in the White House. A new beginning is precisely what is required after 8 years of Shrub's lunacy.

If you really cared, you'd vote for Nader if he runs.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Richardson.

Do I still count as non-US?
                              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Working...
                              X