No announcement yet.

Yet another useless study: women prefer men with big muscles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somethign I have noticed is women as they age prefer increasingly masculine men.

When they are teens, they often like boys who look pretty much like girls, but then as they age they switch to more and more masculine looking men
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
      I can confirm that study.

I usually get more woman than most other men.
      More woman, singular? Are you trying to tell us you prefer your girls to have big muscles too?

Comment

A few months back I made some dates through an internet dating site and the main concern of one of the women I exchanged messages with was that I should have a six pack.

I am fifty seven and she was not much younger so I thought that was weird.

The commonest thing the women using the site wanted (what they said they wanted anyway) was a bloke who made them laugh. And what they quite plainly responded to best when you contacted them was flirting.

Once or twice I had a quick look at the male opposition on the site and, if this survey is right, the guys with muscles were missing a trick because I don't think any of them put pictures up which showed off their beefcake.

Comment

*Dodller high-5s LordShiva*

Originally posted by Tiamat
          We are not We like to date them cause they make us look good but when it comes to settling down their out the door. They spend way to much time in the gym and not enough time on us
          4 hours a week is all it takes ::
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
          X