Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is this forum even more lively now that everyone left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Propaganda

I remember paiktis. I liked the fellow, and hell, I'm Jewish.

Where's Serb, by the way?
    You're Jewish?

Evil Jewish communist scum
    Last edited by Sirotnikov; July 7, 2007, 19:19.

Comment

odd poly glitch.

Comment

Comment

Evil Jewish triple-posting scum
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

triple post....?

my hat is off to you, sir. bravo.

piece™

EDIT: Shiva beat me to it
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Dragon Ball Z has to be the worst show ever.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                Evil Jewish triple-posting scum

I've reported you to the mods.

Now you'll be permabanned like paiktis

And don't think I didn't see you suggesting making me a holy cause, and causing me to get banned by Ming

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                    Oh, and it seems Stefu's gone. I do (in all honesty) sort of miss him and his obsession with furries.
                    He wasn't so obsessed with furries at the end, really. He was branching out into all sorts of weirdness like juggalos and such... and, as far as I could tell, actually accepting some furries as harmless.
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                      I'm not sure who all the Good Old Boys are who've supposedly left for good, leaving Poly a lifeless hulk. I can think of two regular posters who've gone since I came to this place in '03: Agathon and Paiktis.
                      Asher, KH and Drake are all currently gone.

Comment

Drake by choice, the others by their evil Canadian deeds.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Asher isn't actually Canadian (he's Californian FFS), and KH has pretty much become an American.

Comment

This is a stuiped question but why where the banned?

?
                            “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

Sikander ?
                              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
                                Dragon Ball Z has to be the worst show ever.
                                I am forced to concur with EoN. That show blows chunks on a level previously unimagined. In the fifteen years or however long it's been since it ended, all the animation studios of Japan have not been able to surpass that hemorrhoid-grunting, two-frame-repeating, epilepsy-inducing flashy-light-fest for sheer wretchedness. Except possibly Dragonball GT, which is just an extension of the same crud and so doesn't really count.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X