• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva
    Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home Sub-Forum

And to Elok too - great stuff.

Comment

Elok, you're a-okay!
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
        How about assistant deputy undersecretary for the assitant director of Grand Marmosets?

I mean, who wouldn't want to be ADUSADGM???
        I'd prefer a more amusing acronym, like one that spells "EAT ME." Thanks for the offer, though. And thanks to everybody else in this thread for the, ah, moral support.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Don't leave. :frown:

And where is that slam door emoticon.
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer
            Don't leave. :frown:

And where is that slam door emoticon.
            Imagine that emoticon has an executable, when you use you get 90 days away, PERIOD!

Really wouldnt matter would it, if you were actually serious

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Re: I'm leaving, pay attention to me NOW!

Originally posted by Elok
              Poly just isn't the same as it used to be, so I'll be leaving forever. I will only return to post snappy comebacks in this thread to people who say things like "good riddance." Also, I may call some of you "skanks" or "ass-clowns" on other message boards, and I may try to slip back in amidst the excitement when the next expansion pack for a game comes out. Generally speaking, however, I am leaving forever and you ought to all be kicking yourselves right now.

I remember when this site was much more friendly and filled with cooler posters than it is now. Now everyone who posts on 'Poly is a total jerk who often disagrees with me instead of bending over backwards to kiss my taint worshipfully, the way posters ought to. Also, these stupid n00bs don't get my references to that awesome joke I made two years ago. You remember that joke? The one with the furry and the cantelope? You don't? Hmph, what a tool you are.

In conclusion, it ought to be obvious that change is a bad thing. Every site has its Golden Age, defined as the period beginning six months after I joined when people started paying attention to my opinions and ending a few months ago when some old members moved on and the new ones didn't treat me like an old friend or give me the deference I deserved as a guy who's been posting on this particular forum longer than they have. I have told you all time and time again that you need to go back to exactly the way you were before. I yelled, I made long emo threads, I even held my breath until I turned blue, but reality refused to conform to my wishes. Well screw you, 'Poly. I'm leaving and there's nothing you can say to stop me, though I encourage you to post long, rambling tributes to how great I am anyway. It's just the neighborly thing to do. I shouldn't have to remind you of that.

P.S. Where's the "slam door" emoticon, huh?
              2/10

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

I'd prefer a more amusing acronym, like one that spells "EAT ME." Thanks for the offer, though.
                So Early Assistant Talker to the Marmoset Emperor it is.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

2/10
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Don't worry, he's posting from inside the Wiggyverse.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Re: Re: I'm leaving, pay attention to me NOW!

2/10
                      You are no longer my favorite poster

Comment

Comment

I think Wiglaf needed some attention...

Elok
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Good one Elok
                            Quendelie axan!

Comment

So much ire. Why don't you just let it out Wiggy?

Oh wait, you do
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Re: I'm leaving, pay attention to me NOW!

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

This is one of your greatest posts ever.

QFT. Nicely played, sir.

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X