No announcement yet.

i a need new tv show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll settle for a tv show suggestion that doesnt include desperate housewives or anything like that
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

they have tv over there?

I don't watch much tv.

Family Guy is still big on my list. perhaps not as funny as the old episodes, but still pretty good. The office and Scrubs are still pretty good. I feel bad for not watching the past few years. I just didn't have time for tv. on Discovery channel I love myth busters and dirty jobs is pretty good. History channel I don't watch anymore, it has turned to crap. When they start doing shows on ghosts and ****, I know their credibility has went out the window. sometimes I watch st reruns on Spike tv.

other than movies on the movie channels, that's all I watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        they have tv over there?
        over where? i'm talking download
        if i waited for greek tv to play the shows i mentioned in the first post...
        in greece, lost is on s1 and 24 on s3....

Family Guy is still big on my list. perhaps not as funny as the old episodes, but still pretty good. The office and Scrubs are still pretty good. I feel bad for not watching the past few years. I just didn't have time for tv. on Discovery channel I love myth busters and dirty jobs is pretty good. History channel I don't watch anymore, it has turned to crap. When they start doing shows on ghosts and ****, I know their credibility has went out the window. sometimes I watch st reruns on Spike tv.
        family guy i think i'll try

i have seen a few office and scrubs episodes whenever i came to the netherlands, but havent like it....

i dont know, maybe i'll resort to silly japanese game shows
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Burn Notice

USA Original show.

Kinda Miami Vice like in a way and kinda not...
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow31

AWWWWW you really do like me...but CORRECTION, I AM IN FACT A HOT, LUCIOUS, IRRESISTABLE WOMAN!
            Prove it
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

look at my just in case your wondering thread
              "welcome to my parlor"

Comment

here not that great but still GRRRRRRRRRRRR
                Attached Files
                "welcome to my parlor"

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  Rome

Brisco County Jr.
                  Deadwood
                  Dexter
                  Farscape
                  The West Wing

You can always watch B5 again. If you haven't seen it, lock the thread immediately and go do it!
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Without a doubt, Rome.

Series 2 with Mark Antony and Gais Octavius and the centurians (from Rome 1) sub story (maybe the main story) continuing the historical intrigue of that time..

The script is excellent. The dialogue opts for modern english equivalent of assumed Roman informality and baseness.

That is: a lot of bad language and scenes of casual debauchery.

I hestiate to use the phrase ' tongue in cheek'.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                      Without a doubt, Rome.

Series 2 with Mark Antony and Gais Octavius and the centurians (from Rome 1) sub story (maybe the main story) continuing the historical intrigue of that time..

The script is excellent. The dialogue opts for modern english equivalent of assumed Roman informality and baseness.

That is: a lot of bad language and scenes of casual debauchery.

I hestiate to use the phrase ' tongue in cheek'.
                      SOLD!! what channel?
                      "welcome to my parlor"

Comment

BitTorrent
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

In addition to FG, I'd add American Dad to the mix.

In terms of sci-fi, beyond nBSG I recommend both Stargate series and (the new 2005-) Doctor Who. If you never watched the far too short-lived Firefly, I recommend it as well.

For something other than a cartoon or sci-fi, current... Hell's Kitchen.
                          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Its all about 'Entourage', boys and girls. Its better than 'The Office' and 'Arrested Development', IMO. Its one of the best shows out there and nobody is ****ing watching it. Watch it or rent it. You'll thank me later.
                            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                              In terms of sci-fi, beyond nBSG I recommend both Stargate series and (the new 2005-) Doctor Who. If you never watched the far too short-lived Firefly, I recommend it as well.
                              I rest my case
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Smallville
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X