No announcement yet.

i a need new tv show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mandy Moore is on Entourage, BTW. Season 2 to be exact. She plays one of the characters love interest.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Thank you for the heads up, sir.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I recommend Torchwood and Dr. Who. I don't know, maybe because I'm Australian, but I just relate to British TV better.

I love Torchwood because it is sci-fi, it has humour, and it also has a serious underside.
        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
          Smallville
          superman? no way man
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
            Without a doubt, Rome.
            hmmm i'll think about it

do all romans speak with english accents in the traditional holywood way?
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I'll second Burn Notice, the first episode was pretty good.

With Bruce Campbell it can't go that wrong.

Eureka season 2 starts on Tuesday.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Doctor Who is the best currently running show I can think of. If you are looking for other sci-fi, I'd reccomend Firefly and Stargate. Also Farscape and the first season of the short-lived Starhunter aren't bad depending on your tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ

(the new 2005-) Doctor Who. If you never watched the far too short-lived Firefly, I recommend it as well.

For something other than a cartoon or sci-fi, current... Hell's Kitchen.
                    Hell's Kitchen was great the two previous seasons. Season 3 is on episode 5 and I don't know where they got the contestans from. All they do is bicker and ***** about things and being generally unpleasant. And noone can ****ing cook!! It's supposed to be a high pressure cooking show, not ****ing Big Brother!!! Jeez, it's like watching monkeys at the zoo throwing faeces at each other and the audience... Top Chef is better IMO

And if you're a Doctor Who junkie, Torchwood might be interesting as well. It's a bit uneven in quality though...

Also Angel (the Buffy spin off) is said to be quite good from season 3 and onwards.
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                      You can always watch B5 again. If you haven't seen it, lock the thread immediately and go do it!
                      QFT
                      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I'm in the same situation. I think I'm going to try The West Wing.
                        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Another vote for Doctor Who if you haven't seen it, but steer clear of Stargate and Torchwood as they are inferior Sci Fi.

Comment

peep show
                            that mitchell and webb look
                            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Battlestar Galactica is obvious.

But do watch Rome. What objections can you have against ancient people, you're Greek?
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Two words: West Wing

Best series ever
                                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
                                X