Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving forever

Well at least for a good while.

These forums have started to suck some serious ass for various reasons. I think the last drop for me would be that someone gets banned for breaking the rules, which is fine, but then others insult that person behind his back saying he's a dick and so forth. Then, the mods join to agree yeah, what a dick poster that poster was/is.

Do you smell it? Maybe I'm the only one, who knows. All I know is that talking behind someone's back is what jerks do. You can say what you want about posters, but at least they said it to your face. No ill feelings, but it's getting a bit boring around here when all the interesting posters are been banned or whatever. It's been fun, keep having fun.

Yours truly,

SUperrrcitizen.

ps. if you don't like the message, lock the thread. Deleting this would only prove the point.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Ban Pekka
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Pekka is right. :sadnod:
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Re: Leaving forever

Originally posted by Pekka
        Well at least for a good while.
        but then others insult that person behind his back saying he's a dick and so forth. Then, the mods join to agree yeah, what a dick poster that poster was/is.
        The only people saying that are the ones contesting the banning.

Folks saying "I think X is a dick, but he shouldnt have been banned, cause, you know, first they came for the dicks, but I said nothing, cause I was not a dick, then they came for ......."
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Behind his back? Pekka, if you really believe that Asher isn't watching every post, you're being naive. He craves attention and loves the fact that, even in his absence, people are talking about him.

But if you're serious about leaving, it's certainly your call. Thanks for the entertainment you've provided. I sincerely wish you a good life.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Community forum

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
              Behind his back? Pekka, if you really believe that Asher isn't watching every post, you're being naive. He craves attention and loves the fact that, even in his absence, people are talking about him.
              Oh no! I agree with the enemy!
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Don't leave, Pekka.
                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Asher, KH and now Pekka?

This has been a good week.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Wait, Asher was banned?

Edit: Okay, so that's why he hasn't been around.
                    Last edited by Q Classic; July 6, 2007, 12:26.
                    B♭3

Comment

Hopefully, this will be like Lancer "leaving forever"
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Who the hell is Asher?
                        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                          QFT
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                            Asher, KH and now Pekka?

This has been a good week.

ACK!
                            Zkribbler and Drake as well.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

Zkribbler and Drake as well.
                              I like Zkribbler and Drake is okay.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X