X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

What?

Why?
    Didn't you start a thread a while back about certain posters who never posted? Or was that someone else?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Is everyone craving attention these days? Seriously when teen girls want attention they take a bottle of asprin but here at Poly we post "I'm leaving threads"
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

My thoughts exactly.

Speaking of leaving though and in dignified silence. Whatever happened to Sikander?
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Message board rule 1

Those who leave, are those who stop posting and one day you wonder, "hey, what happened to xxx?"

not those who make "leaving forever" threads
          I need a foot massage

Comment

Re: Leaving forever

Originally posted by Pekka
            No ill feelings, but it's getting a bit boring around here when all the interesting posters are been banned or whatever.
            I don't subscribe to the popular view around here that the only interesting posters are the trolls.

The main problem with this place is not moderation (even though I have disgreed with some decisions) but troll-worship.

Comment

Re: Re: Leaving forever

Originally posted by Cort Haus
              The main problem with this place is not moderation (even though I have disgreed with some decisions) but troll-worship.

It is amazing that people support the asses who cause trouble, and blame management for all the problems
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Didn't you start a thread a while back about certain posters who never posted? Or was that someone else?
                Ah.

I thought you were implying I would glee at Pekka's leaving.

@ Pekka leaving.

Comment

Pekka isn't really leaving. He's living

Comment

I call the title of Supercitizen.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Excuse me for being totaly clueless (too busy Playing my Beta copy of BtS ) but Who got Banned?
                      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

I banned DanQ.
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Re: Leaving forever

Originally posted by Cort Haus

I don't subscribe to the popular view around here that the only interesting posters are the trolls.

OMG! I agree with Cort Haus and Ming!
                          If you don't like reality, change it! me
                          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You're just upset that no one worships you. Now if you used the phrase, "You've just been Gepap'd!" more often, that could change.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
                              Excuse me for being totaly clueless (too busy Playing my Beta copy of BtS ) but Who got Banned?
                              I was also out of the loop but I've caught up with things now. One poster was banned, a few others (including Pekka it seems) took a break from posting. You can read up on the details at http://www.counterglow.com/forum/for...p?s=&forumid=4

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                                I was also out of the loop but I've caught up with things now. One poster was banned, a few others (including Pekka it seems) took a break from posting. You can read up on the details at http://www.counterglow.com/forum/for...p?s=&forumid=4
                                Yes... if you want to read a one sided biased version written by somebody who hates this site... yes, feel free to check his version of reality out at CG
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X