X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In spanish we say estadounidense

literally something like

"stateunider"

but also, gringo, yankee and norteamericano (which is wrong since it would include canadians)
    I need a foot massage

Comment

We call ourselves Americans. Calling us USAians is like calling Macedonians FYROMians.
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I thought at first glance it was like Amer-asians or something.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

South America
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Dixie, without question.
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron
              By the way, what in God's name is a "USAian"? How would that even be spelled, if written out?

United States of Americaian

WTF
              If Id said "which American country" all the wise asses here would be saying Brazil, Chile, Cuba, etc, etc.
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                Dixie, without question.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Dixie, without question.
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

Invalid.

This polls needs a FatLand option.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer

Go out of town and look around. You are in sagebrush land.
                      there is stuff outside the cities?

actually I love hiking in the mountains and stuff. It's my brother who has only been outside the city a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                        If Id said "which American country" all the wise asses here would be saying Brazil, Chile, Cuba, etc, etc.
                        That's because you should have used "region," not "country." Americans usually think of "country" in terms of a foreign country, i.e. state.
                        Lime roots and treachery!
                        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Not all "Americans" think that way.
                          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Well, we use "country" as opposed to "urban/suburban"

Kinda hard to be cooler than California.
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

better without Dixie, no question.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

Jealous? After all no one would pick this decrepit part of the USA (the Northeast). Now that I live here (during the week) I realize all the more how wonderful the south is.
                                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                                X