Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i've been without parental supervision for 24 hours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wycoff
    For some reason, I think of b etor every time I hear this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1sHAX2F4PE
    lol that was my ringtone a few months ago LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
      I'm on dial-up and it takes about ten seconds to load each frame of that video; can someone summarize, please?
      poor you
      it doesn't really have a point. we were just being crazy/weird in the middle of the night. and i fell down the stairs at the end but you couldn't see much of it because my sister that was recording it didn't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
        my mom doesn't work. meaning she's almost always home.
        Looks like your never get to experience the fun us latch key kids had...

Comment

My favorites scene is when the sister is at the museum looking for something to steal and checks the vase for a price sticker. It's a very good commentary on modern art.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

she had no idea what she was doing. the first time, she almost knocked all the swords over! i had to edit so much out of her scenes. she's 13.

Comment

Blame the casting director.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Comment

The movie loads too slow for me here at work but it sounds like you had some fun and took care of your siblings-- so good for you.

You can go out boinking some older guy some other night
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

actually, i don't sneak out anymore. i promised my dad i wouldn't.

i just sneak them in.

Comment

he would be much happier about that

Comment

a promise is a promise.

Comment

He would be so proud LOL.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

There was a word a lot of guys used in high school for girls who sneak guys into the house at night. typically they are known as whores but in my high school, it was "ho bag", a term I have not heard since, in college or elsewhere...I wish people would start using the phrase again

Comment

guys at my high school don't know this about me. i like the term slut better than whore.

Comment

Whore suggests that goods/services/etc exchange hands. Slut just means you like sex, and don't really care with who you engage in.

I think that B etor is a slut, not a whore, and I can understand why most people would prefer the 2nd (although in my highschool at least, a lot of girls were having sex with guys so that they could have access to drugs/drink/cars).

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X