No announcement yet.

Hamas 'Mickey Mouse' killed off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palestinian children should not be watching this, but I have to say, as an American Jew I found these youtube videos HYSTERICAL! Very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
      Michael. Eisner.
      I didn't realize Eisner is a Jewish name. You guys really should disown him for adhering too closely to the stereotype.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Farfur
        Joos
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
          The little girl tells Farfur to not speak english, that they should speak only literary arabic, and that muslims are the basis for civilization.

There is a strong stench of insecurity in this video.
          It reminds me of when Ide Amin claimed blacks created all culture and science but whites and middle easterners stole it from them. People who have very little to be proud of often like hearing lies which make them feel better. Basically, Palestinians don't have much to be proud of right now so Hamas is trying to use nationalist garbage and lies to make them feel better and to gain their support.

The other reason groups like Hamas don't want kids learning English is because then they can get access to outside information which isn't just propaganda from Islamic groups. That's the last thing a terrorist/nationalist group like Hamas wants.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Get ready for their next show:

"Are You a Martyr or a 5th Grader?" hosted by Djafar "Foxworthy" al-Maliki.

Hamas
            The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
            "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
            "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
            The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

I didn't realize Eisner is a Jewish name. You guys really should disown him for adhering too closely to the stereotype.

1. Probably half of all Jews have names that arent particularly Jewish. In this case a standard German name, I guess.

2. The disowning committee has been somewhat dormant lately.
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
              X