No announcement yet.

Hamas 'Mickey Mouse' killed off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why was the jew a black guy? ethiopian jew?
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Everyone, you have to watch the video. Seriously, it's the most awesome thing ever.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Whenever I see extreme forms of hate such as Nazis, Hamas, and KKK I can't help but laugh.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I hope the Israeli Ministry of Foreign affairs is squeezing every last bit of international propaganda value from this video...
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            Whenever I see extreme forms of hate such as Nazis, Hamas, and KKK I can't help but laugh.
            I read in a book (I think it was Freakonomics) that once the KKK had a recruitment drive where they lowered the member initiation fee to 10 dollars.

One of their recruiting slogans was "Do you hate Jews? Do you hate ******s? Do you have ten dollars?" That makes me laugh every time.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

From the comments

Now Farfur will go to paradise and get 70 Minnies!
              I need a foot massage

Comment

wow great
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

In the old days

God would have declared the place a total loss, flooded it for 40 days and nights, and then started over.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

No, God promised to never destroy earth that way again, now he is into destroying it with fire balls which fall from heaven
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      Yeah, there's indeed lots of potential for comedy, also here in that Farfur thing, but at the end it makes me rather sad to see those kids getting their minds ****ed up by their supreme hatemongers - to become hatemongers themselves.
                      Blah

Comment

Wow. That seriously makes me want to vomit.
                        The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Oh no! Farfur is dead! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

What a horrible thing to show in a children's program. Really.

On the other hand, a suicide bomber dressed as Farfur would have been quite interesting.
                          * reading to the camera, holding a kalasnicov, and in full Farfur costume* "We are members of the Farfur brigade (...) "
                          Last edited by Varwnos; July 2, 2007, 14:43.

Comment

Yes, it nice to see Hamas bow to Political correctness and eliminating this hateful character.
                            This is so wrong.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Gee...makes Krusty vs Gabbo seem tame, doesn't it?
                              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X