• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help me name my computers

Originally posted by LordShiva
    laptop, router, wireless network
    "Lapdancer", "TheDealer", "WirelessWires"

Or just name them random names that pops into your head like MrNaziJew, Spankme, AsherIsStraight, SomeCrazyComputer

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
      Name them after your DLs.
      He should call them all Trevor
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I have no DLs called Trevor.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

You have a computer called Trever, amongst other things
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              You have a computer called Trever, amongst other things
              With two e's?

Comment

A misspelling of "Server?"
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

A misspelling of Trebor, which is a particular variant of Trevor currently in use in these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

With two e's?
                    Damn...
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Your sig is awesome!

Comment

Yours too, but you still haven't fixed the "pasty" thing.

Comment

Yeah, Mr Pedant, get your own house in order I saw you typing earlier on today, very quick, but you have to rewrite everything four times before it makes any sense. Mine doesn't make any sense either first time, but I just can't be arsed
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I like pasties.

Comment

I suppose a pasty does have pastry
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X