Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you more afraid of? Your own government or "terrorists"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we wouldn't be worried about terrorism if the government hadn't spent the last half century engaging in the politics of oil

Roger Rabbit

Comment

Is it just me, or has Slowwy exhibited unusual stupidity in this thread?
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I'm not afraid of neither. I do not recognize their superior power over me. I would be afraid if I was kidnapped by terrorists or something and I would be afraid if the government threw me in prison for something I never did, what ever, they do have the power to scare me but only by using violence. So no. I'm not afraid of them. Why would I be afraid of them? Because of the possibility of violence? That way I'd have to be afraid of everything. It's too random, too unlikely for myself, I don't have a target on my back and I don't fit the profile, so I'm not worried about it. If something happened, I worry then, now? I got better things to do.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
          Is it just me, or has Slowwy exhibited unusual stupidity in this thread?
          Discuss the posts not the posters.

Fixed:

Is it just me, or have Slowwy's posts exhibited unusual stupidity in this thread?
          Last edited by DaShi; July 1, 2007, 19:21.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Well can't he only exhibit stupidity through his posts? I mean if you want to get technical, yeah he could change his sig and avatar.
            Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
            Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

I'm not afraid of terrorists.

I loathe my government, I deeply despise every single of these crooks, but I don't really fear them.

Comment

Nobody is afraid of our govt anymore. I guess it's a good thing .....
                Blah

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

"Love your Country...Fear your Government"

Kill Terrorist

God Save Texas (and Tennessee)

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I'm only afraid of PCRs......the rest are of no threat!

Comment

Working...
                      X