Carbomb *attack* in England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbomb *attack* in England

Attacking a major Airport.... at least if the news is not lying, no one died and the attack was mostly a flop(except for whoever may have been in the car), but the airport is shut down.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

If it was terrorists, they were hilariously inept.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

No details on who did the attack yet, but I think its a fairly safe bet it is pissed off British muslims, like the earlier attacks, and not, foreigners.

Comment

Incidentally, you may want to change the thread title. It was in Scotland.

Comment

Yahoo news says that two men were in the car and that they escaped from the vehicles with their clothing on fire but are not being reported as dead. Evidently they didn't even have a bomb, but simply rammed the front entrance of the terminal building. Did they think that the terminal would collapse just like the WTC?

Let this be a lesson to al-Qaeda. This is what happens when you outsource.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Carbomb *attack* in England

Inept and a flop, except that they managed to shut down the airport.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I'm sick of idiots planning attacks on the U.S. or the U.K. and it being claimed "ZOMG AL QUEDA!!!"

It is giving Al-Queda a bad name. If this is the best they can do, what the hell are we worried about?

These attacks and the "foiled" attacks which happen every few months in the U.S. are being done by independant actors, not any organized terrorist group.

Comment

This batch of terrorists are bungling clowns, but I'm worried they might get one right soon.

One eyewitness report claimed that a copper, asked if they should pull the burning perp away from near the vehicle, which was sourcing the flames, said "no, let the fùcker burn".

Doubtless that copper will get life imprisonment for human rights abuses.

Comment

BBC style :

"The car didn't actually explode, there was a few pops and bangs which was presumably the tyres and the petrol ..."
                    translated to CNN style :

"The jeep is completely on fire and it exploded not long after. It exploded at the entrance to the terminal," one witness, Stephen Clarkson, told the BBC.
                    Oh, and they have got the name of the witness wrong
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Hahahahaha!

Comment

Looks like we could have seen a series of deadly attacks in the UK this weekend. Thank god these terrorists were so incompetent.

Glasgow is in Scotland, btw

Comment

hahaha, I was going to point out that it was in scotland, not england
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Blackcat, the jeep did explode, look at pictures of it...

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Blackcat, the jeep did explode, look at pictures of it...
                              It caught fire. If you class that as an explosion, I'd love to see you light a gas stove. You'd be left trying to dig a foxhole in your kitchen with your teeth.

Comment

Working...
                              X