No announcement yet.

Interner radio set to die on July 15.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a ULC minister so I count on the "Rev." before my name giving my opinion some weight b/c it implies I have a flock of followers.
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
      Do metal artists get royalties for the music played at gitmo? [/spinal tap]

Comment

Oh man this will suck... this will have extra-territorial affect, now these front orgs will push the same agenda in other countries as well.

Funny people should mention Soma, because that was my first thought as well....... becuase Soma FM kicks ass, it's my regular station as well. It can't just die, wtf?!?!?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

It appears as if 1.FM is affected, too

to the (Democrat-controlled) US Congress.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            It appears as if 1.FM is affected, too
            A lot of radio stations is affected by this, that's why a lot of them has a "silent protest" today, by shutting off the radio station for one day
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Somehow I think blaring the brown noise might be more effective.
              Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
              Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Yeah, great way to kill competition, lobbyist sexy has been victorious once again. It's BS how some of these 'media fronts' are ****ing up things around teh world, seems to me they have more power than some governments soon.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Re: Interner radio set to die on July 15.

... I won't miss it really. Meh.

Comment

Old Media is evil, period.

RIAA:

Pandora Radio:

Old Media would be ecstatic if they could find a way to do something similar to bloggers.

Comment

Re: Re: Interner radio set to die on July 15.

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                      ... I won't miss it really. Meh.
                      You never tried Pandora?
                      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

He's very timid when it comes to anything that could involve a box.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Interner radio set to die on July 15.

Originally posted by nostromo
                          You never tried Pandora?
                          What's special about it that's better than just listening to the music on my computer?

Comment

Interner radio about to be buried.
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Interner radio set to die on July 15.

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

What's special about it that's better than just listening to the music on my computer?
                                Its a nice change of pace and its also a good way to discover new stuff. Sooner or later you get tired of your music. I have about 150 GB of music on my computer and even I get tired of it once in a while.
                                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                                X