Moderator Appointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Appointed

After Lazarus and the Gimp volunteered to become moderator of this forum, the administration considered and has accepted it.

Welcome to the ranks of moderatorship, LaTG!
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Congrats Laz!

Now make me mod of the NationStates forum
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Congrats Laz
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Welcome to our slightly insane group
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

This has got to be a joke.

I could've pointed to several residents of the local zoo - not all of them baboons either - who'd be more suited for the position.

Runaway subdivisioning is one thing, but really, I had no idea you were in this kind of a hurry to destroy the Off Topic forums. It's a good thing I was never in the habit of posting in here anyway. Jeez.

Comment

I agree. How could Laz possibly be a moderator here when you already drove him away?
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

I could've pointed to several residents of the local zoo - not all of them baboons either - who'd be more suited for the position.

Runaway subdivisioning is one thing, but really, I had no idea you were in this kind of a hurry to destroy the Off Topic forums. It's a good thing I was never in the habit of posting in here anyway. Jeez.
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Sorry, I've only just recovered...

Does this mean that Laz has driven you away from the History forum...?

How very ironic...

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

I agree. How could Laz possibly be a moderator here when you already drove him away?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

QFT.

Comment

I'm hoping Laz will volunteer as mod for the OT next...

Comment

Finally, something MOBIUS and I can agree on.

Comment

Runaway subdivisioning is one thing,
                          Are we going to have an urban planning forum? Goodie!
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Stop Laz! No blood for historic filth! Today it's only the HT, tomorrow he owns the complete site!

Nah

Blah

Comment

Re: Moderator Appointed

Originally posted by DanQ
                              After Lazarus and the Gimp volunteered to become moderator of this forum, the administration considered and has accepted it.

Welcome to the ranks of moderatorship, LaTG!
                              New moderator job = LatG's excuse/exemption to spam

Proof = a dozen new threads in a forum with a limit of two per person per day

The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                              "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                              "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                              The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Working...
                              X