Are you mentally ill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh so now we have gotten to if ur mentally ill and bigoted? Interesting
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
      So you believe it's ok to discriminate, eh?
      We all discriminate with every decision we make.

It is part of human nature - part of who we are.

Being discriminating is not always a bad thing - in fact in certain frames of reference it is a good thing.

Personal Taste is discrimination.

Sexual Orientation is discrimination.

Voting is discriminatination.

Where you live is discrimination.

Patriotism, by definition, is discrimination.

Religion is discrimination.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Posting on Apolyton is discrimination . Do you care to explain how every decision is discrimination? I'm assuming that we're taking the first definition of discrimination.

Unfair treatment of a person or group on the basis of prejudice
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Every choice we make we choose between at least two options. Therefore we make a discrimination/choice.

Discrimination has not always been defined as you have chosen to.

Being discriminating can also be defined as someone with/fine/superior choice.

Languages move/change - and not always for the better .
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

There is a vast difference between discriminating and being discriminatory.......

Comment

Dicrimination is fine.

Dicrimination against people based on race, sex, religion, or national origin is wrong and against the law.

...hmmm...except sex really. In some states it is illegal not to discriminate.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

How does the law factor into anything?
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                  How does the law factor into anything?
                  Well...it is supposed to be our guide on how to interact with each other.
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Only in hierarchal cultures. If you ask me, we're supposed to be able to figure that stuff out on our own, and not have to consult some dusty book to decide how to think and act.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                      Only in hierarchal cultures. If you ask me, we're supposed to be able to figure that stuff out on our own, and not have to consult some dusty book to decide how to think and act.
                      touche.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                        Every choice we make we choose between at least two options. Therefore we make a discrimination/choice.

Discrimination has not always been defined as you have chosen to.

Being discriminating can also be defined as someone with/fine/superior choice.

Languages move/change - and not always for the better .
                        I challenge you to prove Free Will. Checkmate.
                        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Can i get a definetion of mentaly ILL? Cause im not sure what qualfies.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                          X