Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poly Referendum: What do you think of the new tech subforum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Okay, I respect you, but this is just stupid.

The fact is that PM don't usually do anything, and most of the time no one has any idea who to send the PM to.
    Way back when Paktis was around, I called him Pattycakes. The mods warned me in public, not to talk about the poster. I PMed the mod who called me out in public, to complain that A. Paktis had said much worse things and B. That Pattycakes is what he was routinely called. I was told roughly, that A. Paktis had been banned several times and B. That the mods were trying to keep the lid on, as this was winter 2003, and tempers were getting high about the Iraq situation.

The response let me understand exactly what was going on. Maybe PMs have gotten less helpful since. I dont know.

In any case, I was responding to Ben in general.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Back on topic... I think the Technology forum is history now that Asher's gone.
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

• Asher's gone for good?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• We can only hope.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Imran, you're being a tool.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I approve of your new avatar

Comment

• Why thank you good sir. I approve of yours, too, but why is there a quarter on your stack of waffles?
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I'm sorry, but you can't replace KH in my heart

Comment

Working...
                  X