No announcement yet.

Anyone here from Hawaii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think it matters where u are in hawaii, in waikki ont he corner where my condo was it was cartier gucci and fendi designer stores, 4 blocks down the same road, came the titty bars transvestites and drug lords
    and 7b blocks up the road the other way was china town poor neighborhood. with crime out the whazoo!! but again this was in honolulu
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

but i forget lancer ur retired military the cost of food is cheaper for u on the bases there so u willbe able to survive
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Is that why you don't use the y or the o? They're too expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          Is that why you don't use the y or the o? They're too expensive?
          Nope!!!! just a habit due to texting with my kids on the cell phone. If it bothers ya sorry dont know what to say to ya! Get over it is all i came up with

Comment

you text your kids? that's nice.
            my parents had texting blocked on their phones so i can't talk to them that way. and your kids should use T9Word/iTap. gahhh.

i've been in hawaii 4 weeks. the first time i went there we walked around a lot and there were ABC stores on every single block! so i went inside all of them. i think it was when i was on my way to waikiki beach and caught a bunch of jellyfish. idr much tho. that was 4 years ago. oh and gas = not cheap.

Comment

This plan gets worse and worse. I think I'll plan on the dollar recovering.

Rufus, that sounds kind of cool, but living in Manila? I don't think I could handle that part.

Guam, isn't that 9/10ths military guys? Don't think I'd bring my wife there.

"I can see Lancer sitting at the end of peir selling monkeys..."

Best idea yet.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

hawaii is an ugly state, who would want to live there?

Comment

My boss lived on Maui for a long time and goes back at least once a year (she is definitely making more than me!). She hates the big island and won't even visit it. She says it doesn't feel like Hawaii and it's a waste of money. She really likes the smaller islands though.
                  In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                    This plan gets worse and worse. I think I'll plan on the dollar recovering.
                    You can't do that, but you can always plan on teh Peso collapsing. It's the Philippines, remember? Nothing goes well there for very long, particularly when the government has a role to play...

Guam, isn't that 9/10ths military guys? Don't think I'd bring my wife there.
                    I've only been there once, but it seemed more like 10% military guys and 90% Filipinos; the only clue you'd have that you'd left the Phils is that suddenly everybody would be obeying the traffic laws.
                    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

That sounds good! Are there jobs aplenty?
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                        you text your kids? that's nice.
                        my parents had texting blocked on their phones so i can't talk to them that way. and your kids should use T9Word/iTap. gahhh.

i've been in hawaii 4 weeks. the first time i went there we walked around a lot and there were ABC stores on every single block! so i went inside all of them. i think it was when i was on my way to waikiki beach and caught a bunch of jellyfish. idr much tho. that was 4 years ago. oh and gas = not cheap.
                        yes i do they use that thing u say i dont know a lot bout texting which is why i cut short the words. I dont have time to learn the in thing so i make do.

There lots of philipinnos on oahu. i worked with 5 ladies from the phils at teh hospital i workeds at. Introduced me to lots of new food they eat. and let me tell ya hot tempered these ladies were.

Comment

Working...
                        X