No announcement yet.

Merkel does it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need a vomit smiley. we need a vomit smiley.

frog smiley as well, btw
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

I hope it won't get me banned, family site and all that.

Comment

is that real?

hehe from a real magazine I mean

Comment

Wprost is a Polish right-wing rag, if memory serves right.

Comment

Enjoy your vacation, SR
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
              Wprost is a Polish right-wing rag, if memory serves right.
              But is that front page real or photoshopped? I thought right-wing in Poland also meant Catholic and conservative, so showing Teutonic titties like that seems a bit strange

Comment

It is real. It's in the news today. Hypocrites are outraged. I found it amusing.

EDIT: Linkage (in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuken
                  But is that front page real or photoshopped?
                  Merkel actually posed for that shot.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Poland is a sad place to live
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Polish papers have a record of such stuff.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                        Merkel actually posed for that shot.

Comment

What do Germans think about this cover?

Anyway, Najwyzszy Czas is a paper of radical-liberal, anti-EU (they want Poland in NAFTA) UPR party.
                          Wprost is right-wing, but it's led by former communist, and one of its memorable covers featured Black Madonna (the holiest icon of Poland) in gas-mask, which made the church call for closure of it (it was in early 90s and the church was only getting used to democracy).
                          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                            Nothing, we are used to such stuff from the Brits. The worst reaction this could cause is probably a shrug.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

Anyway, Najwyzszy Czas is a paper of radical-liberal, anti-EU (they want Poland in NAFTA) UPR party.
                              Wprost is right-wing, but it's led by former communist, and one of its memorable covers featured Black Madonna (the holiest icon of Poland) in gas-mask, which made the church call for closure of it (it was in early 90s and the church was only getting used to democracy).
                              Probably not much. Germans are a bit less hysterical than Polish. Just envision the same the other way around and the reaction in Poland...

edit: and to the pic posted by Sir Ralph.
                              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

There's a reason for it.
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X