Public Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiglaf
    And I know it is Latin because I took five years of Latin in high school and three semesters of Latin in college.
    You have PWNT me sir, as I was unable to take more than 4 years of any subject in high school.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

You have PWNT me sir, as I was unable to take more than 4 years of any subject in high school.
      In UK and other former commonwealth nations, high school is five years. This is unlike US derived education systems, which have four years' high school.

Speaking from personal experience, I can't assert that five years is any better than four though.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Wiglaf claims to be American.

Comment

• I did 5 years of high school hell as well.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I hated highschool. I didn't realise how bad it was until I graduated.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil
              Geez Gramps. Bump the Dead Pool thread while you are resurrecting threads would ya?

I cant claim the prize, while I may have help rig the outcome, it wasn't me that allowed a regeneration of rejoicing over reflective remorse

or something like that
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 15, 2011, 21:06.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
                  GT nailed me hook, line and sinker.

1)his "apology" was a parody of this thread.
                  2)his next post was a mockery of my previous posting style.
                  3)He then necro'd this thread.

bravo GT.
                  I cant shoot, I am strictly catch 'n release

Attached Files
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 15, 2011, 21:06.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• HS sucks ass for most people, but I learnt more there than I've learnt at uni. Must be something to do with me being lazy.
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                      X