No announcement yet.

Six Flags Tragedy 6-21-2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“My son’s over there tripping out man,” Williams said. “You want to come to a park and feel safe you know. We’ve got season passes. We’re not coming back for sure.”
    I've got $5 that says this guy's whole family drove home without their seatbelts on.
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

That's horrible...

... news reporting techniques, anyway. Everyone knows you fix the grammar and language of quotes. Unless you want to embarrass them, anyway.

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Hopefully, the young lady's feet/legs were cleanly severed. Why? Because it might give surgeons a fighting chance to reattach her limbs.

Gatekeeper
        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

omg. my friend was at that six flags on that ride last week.

Comment

It is just a horrible reversal of fates. One second there is this happy little girl having fun with her family or whoever, and the next she is footless.

Its like those ****ers who put razor blades in candy apples, totally screws up what should be a fun time for a child.

Heart breaking.
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

I think she should sue but I don't think her case is particularly strong...she doesn't have a leg to stand on...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

If I say it, I'll go to Hell. I'll say it:

And she can't sue. She doesn't have a leg to stand on.
                I am so ashamed of myself.

Comment

It was just said in the post above. 5 hours before.

Comment

They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                    X