Six Flags Tragedy 6-21-2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Flags Tragedy 6-21-2007

Live. Local. Late-Breaking. Get the top Louisville news, weather and sports from the team at WLKY – online, anytime.

Thats horriffic

I have gotten too old for these theme parks, I think this is terrible
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

We almost rode that here but skipped it.
    Good thing, otherwise we might couldn't skip.
    That is real bad. No doubt.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I am going to six flags Atlant Saturday.

This is sad
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

wow...what a horrible event.

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

don't people pay for the danger?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
            don't people pay for the danger?
            pay for getting their legs severed...yeah. Everbody wants that.

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I had to read that three times just to understand what the witnesses' quotes meant... I know it's Kentucky but I was hoping somebody spoke English...

I think they were saying the cable whipped back and severed her ankles but I'm not sure of the translation.
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

After your long struggle, it's nice to know you succeeded.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

they don't speak english in those parts

Comment

That story is sickening. I feel so bad for that poor girl.
                    In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

call me a cynical ******* if you want, but I don't feel she deserves any more sympathy than people in other parts of the world. This is nothing compared to what girls go through in some parts of africa.

Yes I feel bad that she can't live a normal life, but she still has a life. The media oversaturates us with this type of news. I can't cry my eyes out with every bad story. It's emotionally draining to me. I can't do it anymore.

Comment

Sucks to be her. She can still think--she'll get over it, one hopes.
                        B♭3

Comment

just heard it again on my local news. I am sad. but I'm tired of being sad all the time. The local and world news does this to me. all bad news.

Comment

Well, think of it this way. We now have an opportunity to give her bionic feet.

Maybe later, bionic arms and legs and then she can shoot lasers from her eyes.
                            B♭3

Comment

speaking of, I see an preview for a new (I use that term loosely) tv shot: bionic woman.

Comment

Working...
                              X