No announcement yet.

Quebecker's = P***ies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kabul is just as close to Pashtun/Taliban strongholds as Kandahar is.

Distribution of Pashtuns...
    Attached Files
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Nonetheless Kabul is heavily non-Pashtun, and has been relatively quiet. But youre just trolling, why am I responding to this?
      I wondered the same thing before responding to him. It took all of 20 seconds on Google to understand the issue yet he is still obtuse. Must be a troll.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

ISAF deployments in Afghanistan. As you can see, the French were right down in Pashtun country with the Americans.
        Attached Files
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

I wondered the same thing before responding to him. It took all of 20 seconds on Google to understand the issue yet he is still obtuse. Must be a troll.
          you havent been paying attention, have you? Having grown bored with pro-US trolling, Drake is doing a grand experiment to see if he can pull off pro-French trolling.

Doing a right good job of it, I'd say.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

But Kabul itself is not mainly Pashtun, Kandahar is.

Kabul is a more inviting and worthwhile target for the Taliban, being the capital of Afghanistan and all. And it's just as vulnerable to attack as Kandahar, being close to Pakistan and former al Qaeda/Taliban strongholds like Tora Bora. That's why the best soldiers (Americans and French) are stationed in the east.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Doing a right good job of it, I'd say.
              I could argue that point (although I can argue about breakfast...)
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Asher has been permabanned by Ming. Ming called him a "cancer to the site". My thread on the subject was deleted in seconds. Only someone who's as big a ***** as a French-Canadian would let this go down without a fight.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

So let's see:

We're fighting a war where an "ally" provides a haven to the enemy everytime we attack.

Our troops are getting called in to attack the "Taliban," which too often turns out to be simply a rival tribe.

We have no specifics for when we can declare victory and go home.

It's a NATO mission, but not all of NATO is willing to commit to it.

Yup, I can't understand either why Canadians are not supporting this mission.
                  Last edited by Tingkai; July 6, 2007, 04:11.
                  Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai
                    So let's see:

We're fighting a war where an "ally" provides a haven to the enemy everytime we attack.
                    The Pakistanis seem to be too busy fighting the Taliban in the streets of Islamabad, it will be a while before they can reclaim control of NWFP.
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai
                      So let's see:

Our troops are getting called in to attack the "Taliban," which too often turns out to be simply a rival tribe.

We have no specifics for when we can declare victory and go home.

It's a NATO mission, but not all of NATO is willing to commit to it.

Yup, I can't understand either why Canadians are not supporting this mission.
                      Wait, is this some sort of metaphor about the current Asher situation?

Comment

Id say my post above yours is a better one

Comment

Working...
                        X