Paris Hilton Jail Vigil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Hilton Jail Vigil

Just log into this thread and feel her pain with me. Oh, and don't eat. Free PARIS!

These smilies are commited to vigil for the duration with us.

Solidarity
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Is she out yet? This is getting boring.

Comment

has she been raped by a lesbo biker ***** yet?

Comment

she found christ...boy is he pi#$#%
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Dis, was that lesbo biker ***** raping part of her LA style therapy? Wait! Didn't she crash a Harley once or was that Nicole? That was so stupid! Oh ****, I did something like that once. No camera though.

Ran my Yamaha dirt bike into a closet in a garage back in Jersey. Stupid place for a closet!

"she found christ...boy is he pi#$#%"

I heard something about this but I passed it off, so it's true? What a drama queen! I imagine being soiled rotten all her life that this might be the first thing that didn't go her way. The trauma!

That's why we're here, maintaing our vigil in earnest.

Comment

Lancer - Your support for the oppressed and downtrodden is admirable.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wezil Welcome to the Paris Hilton vigil! Try one of those little crackers with the pink stuff, they're devine!

Comment

She is in my prayers... though not in the way you are probably thinking
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                    She is in my prayers... though not in the way you are probably thinking
                    I was thinking how you might be thinking of her...

Then I thought about the man who was too good to buy used Golf Balls to play with. The store clerk reasoned with the man, he said "You go, hit this brand new Titelist, go ahead, swing away at the T Box, then get your 1 wood out and hit again, the first time you hit that ball its new, after that their all experienced."

Paris Hilton, while she may appear to be shiney on outside, on the inside many Vigils have been held, she is what we would call a Range Ball, Waaaaaayyyyy beyond experienced

GT
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Poor Paris.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Last week, her talent agency dumped her. They must have looked that the company's name and noticed the word "talent."

Comment

Why'd she get locked up?
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Is she in a actual jail?
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                              Is she in a actual jail?
                              Kind of.

At first she was in the medical section of our central jail. Later, she was transferred back to the "special needs" section of the Lynwood Jail, where she started out. It's designed to protect "high risk" prisoners, such as celebritries, who are alway endangered of being attacked.

Comment

Working...
                              X