Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I require immediate ass istance: Which quite r0x0r the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the quote in my Facebook:

"I tell them to turn to the study of mathematics, for it is only there that they might escape the lusts of the flesh." - The Magic Mountain

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

What?

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

Pearl Harbor anyone?
        Bad defense
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

QUOTE NUMBER 2:
          "A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for." -- Grace Hopper
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
            I, me, my, myself and Asher
            That sounds like a very scary law firm.

Comment

@ Zkrib

Asher - why is the voting made so difficult? The choises are arranged funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                I like the quote in my Facebook:

"I tell them to turn to the study of mathematics, for it is only there that they might escape the lusts of the flesh." - The Magic Mountain

JM
                Thomas Mann? I'm impressed! Not a good reason to study mathematics, though.
                Last edited by Nostromo; June 14, 2007, 18:55.
                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Apple's market share is bigger than BMW's or Mercedes's or Porsche's in the automotive market. What's wrong with being BMW or Mercedes?
                  I wish him the best, I really do. I just think he and Microsoft are a bit narrow. He'd be a broader guy if he had dropped acid once or gone off to an ashram when he was younger.
                  Steve Jobs

Check out the following website for quotes

Share our collection of inspirational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Share our Quotes of the Day on the web, Facebook, Twitter, and blogs.
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                    @ Zkrib

Asher - why is the voting made so difficult? The choises are arranged funny.
                    It's to keep stupid people from voting.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

"Why join the navy if you can be a pirate? "
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
                        Steve Jobs

Check out the following website for quotes

http://www.brainyquote.com/
                        The 2nd quote is phenomenally stupid. MS and Gates "narrow"? Look at how many markets they compete in, and what Gates is famous for aside from business. Unless the point of the quote is to paint Jobs as a moron, in which case it worked...
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

1 or 3.

edit: 3, definately.

Comment

“Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'.”
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

The Asimov quote was pretty good.

Here's a couple of good ones:

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
                              -Philip K. Dick

"A Mathematician may say anything he pleases, but a physicist myst be at least partially sane."
                              - Josiah Willard Gibbs

"Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage."
                              -Woody Allen
                              Only the most intelligent, handsome/beautiful denizens of apolyton may join the game :)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                                1 or 3.

edit: 3, definately.
                                So, you basically waited for Kuci to post his choices and avoid anything he went for...
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X