Vox in Verse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vox in Verse

Instead of starting several threads and flooding the public forum with Vox Stories, I'll just post them here. One a day for the next three days. Feel free to comment (or dispute ) as you want.

It's all in fun.

(Victory at the Voice will be reposted here so all stories can be found in one place)

Stories are cronological.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Damn! Wrong forum! Lock or delete as you see fit Ming/Rah/Drogue.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Vox

Last edited by LordShiva; June 13, 2007, 11:26.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Sharing Vox

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Fox in Hearse?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Donegeal

Comment

What's this Vox thing?
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                What's this Vox thing?
                Noob
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

Fox in a Box

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Noob

Looks awefully expensive though.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Worth it, though.

VOX Gets a Top Score

VOX overthrows Grey Goose® in blind taste tests*, VOX Vodka is the highest rated in the history of highly-respected Beverage Testing Institute. With perfect scores for smoothness, integration of alcohol and versatility, there is no other super-premium vodka you can trust more to make the best possible cocktails, whatever you’re mixing, stirring, or shaking up.
                        BTI Scores – Original
                        VOX 97
                        Grey Goose 95
                        Belvedere 92
                        Chopin 90
                        Ketel One 89

BTI Scores – Green Apple
                        VOX 91
                        Frïs 87
                        Van Gogh 85
                        Smirnoff 83
                        BTI Scores – Raspberry
                        VOX 90
                        Absolut 88
                        Stolichnaya 86
                        Van Gogh 84

People Are Talking About VOX
                        Actual responses from the Beverage Testing Institute taste tests.

Original
                        “Amazingly clean, natural and smooth with a feminine style.”

Raspberry
                        “Because of it’s dryness and true (not candied) raspberry flavor, worked very well as a mixer and neat.”

Green Apple
                        “Mildly off-dry sugar level worked well with the tartness of the green apple flavoring and made it completely mixable.”

*All brands tasted neat and in cocktails.
                        *Source: Beverage Testing Institute – Professional Tasting – Chicago, Illinois 2005

Comment

I checked the state monopoly's web pages. It seems they don't carry VOX here in Norway... Only Kalashnikov and Ursus from the Netherlands...

Comment

Working...
                          X