No announcement yet.

Show Me a Website that Will Amaze Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I FOUND A PRETY N3AT SIET TAHT TRANSLAETS PROPAR ANGLISH IN2 WUT U WUD 3XP3CT FROM A 12 YEAR OLD IN AN AOL CHAT ROM!1!!! OMG LOL THES SI JUST AN AXMPL3!!1!!!111

Comment

U WANT 2 MAS AROUND WIT DA CHAT-LORD?!?!! WTF LOL I HAEV LIETRALY STAEYD UP FOR OVAR 12 HOURS IN AN UNMODARAETD CHAT ROM GONG 23-2-2A WIT DA BST FLM3R ON TAHT BOARD!11!1!! OMG WTF U THINK UR DUMB LITL3 POSTS R ME?!?!?!!!? LOL LOL

nifty...
      and bookmarked...
      pieceâ„¢
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Comment

I don't classify as a geek, but I would love to build a large black box (black inside), set up a system similar to the photo above inside the black box, making sure the screen is very large, so as to encompass more than my visual area infront of me, turn off the lights, close the box, and play a game such as WoW or Freelancer or something that could immerse me in the world; I wonder if I would feel as if I really am part of that world after a few hours?

Anyone tried it?
          be free

Comment

Ok I guess I should have looked at the link first

Kinda scary looking
            be free

Comment

THRIEC TEH BRIND3D CAT HATH M3WD
              THRIEC!1111!1 OMG WTF AND ONC3 DA HEDGE-PIG WHIEND
              HARPEIR!!!!1 OMG WTF CREIS TIS TIEM TIS TIEM
              ROUND!!1!1! WTF LOL ABOUT TEH CAULDRON GO
              IN DA POISOND ENTRALES THROW
              2AD!1!11! LOL TAHT UNDER COLD S2N3
              DAYS AND NIGHTS HAS THIRTY-ONE
              SWELTARD VENOM SLEPNG GOT
              BOIL THOU FIRST I TEH CHARMED POT
              DOUBLA!!1!!!1!! OMG LOL DOUBLA 2IL AND TROUBL3
              FIER BURN AND CAULDRON BUBLA!1111! OMG WTF
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

B A HELPAR FOR GOD AND C3NSUR3 WUT SI FORBID3N
                AND TURN WIT TEH LAW WHICH WHICH H3 WANTS U 2 FOLOW
                HOLD NO ON3 2 B UESFUL OR HARMFUL EXCEPT FOR HIM
                AND WOK DA PATH OF TEH CHOSEN ON3 AND DEI WHIEL U R ON IT
                FOR!1!!!1 WTF WUT WAS SUFICEINT FOR DA FIRST OF US SI SUFICEINT FOR DA LAST ON3 2
                AND!11!1 WTF LEAEV THOS3 PEOPLE WHO DO 3VIL THNGS WIT R3SPECT 2 GOD
                THEY!!!1!1!!! OMG MISRAPR3SENT3D HIM BY MAKNG HIM SIMILAR AND MAED AL KINDS OF 3XCUESS
                TH3Y!!!!1!1 WTF LOL MAED BOLD CLAMES AND BLAK3NED NOT3BOKS
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

This iz an ebonix translator site. now yall can properly gots uh flame war an' keep up wiff me just like mammy.

Oops! Page not found. This page doesn't exist or was removed!

pieceâ„¢
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Laertes
                    A great thread on the equivalent to "off-topic" on a UK cycling forum.

Maths, linguistics, philosophy, flame wars, poultry; all fully illustrated.

http://www.cyclingplus.co.uk/forum/t...OPIC_ID=132590
                    Oh god

I read through that thread, couldn't resist, had to post. That thread is just too, well, amazing to miss. I can understand "debates" of this kind about atheism/theism, or about whether 0.999... = 1, or such, but this? I could never have imagined that an apparently sane person would be able to hold on to such a trivial (and so obviously wrong) belief for so long against so many people arguing against him. The thought of being the one who gets him to understand his mistake... it has a strange allure, even though it's very likely that there's no argument to make him change his mind .
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I ain't reading through 30 pages of that, but I figured out the riddle. Just draw it out. There are three scenarios to consider and here they are -

:. - Two ducks in front of a duck,

.: - two ducks behind a duck,

... - and a duck in the middle.

In each case, there are three and only three ducks.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Or... (bold denotes a duck)

Two in front two behind, and there is a duck in the middle

There are 2 ducks in front of this duck

But two behind this one!

And theres one in the middle!

OMG Its a sequence! 2n+1! Hey, but lets just take n=1 because n=2, n=3, n=4... n=inf are fairly irrelevant aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                          B A HELPAR FOR GOD AND C3NSUR3 WUT SI FORBID3N
                          AND TURN WIT TEH LAW WHICH WHICH H3 WANTS U 2 FOLOW
                          HOLD NO ON3 2 B UESFUL OR HARMFUL EXCEPT FOR HIM
                          AND WOK DA PATH OF TEH CHOSEN ON3 AND DEI WHIEL U R ON IT
                          FOR!1!!!1 WTF WUT WAS SUFICEINT FOR DA FIRST OF US SI SUFICEINT FOR DA LAST ON3 2
                          AND!11!1 WTF LEAEV THOS3 PEOPLE WHO DO 3VIL THNGS WIT R3SPECT 2 GOD
                          THEY!!!1!1!!! OMG MISRAPR3SENT3D HIM BY MAKNG HIM SIMILAR AND MAED AL KINDS OF 3XCUESS
                          TH3Y!!!!1!1 WTF LOL MAED BOLD CLAMES AND BLAK3NED NOT3BOKS
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                            Or... (bold denotes a duck)

Two in front two behind, and there is a duck in the middle

There are 2 ducks in front of this duck

But two behind this one!

And theres one in the middle!

OMG Its a sequence! 2n+1! Hey, but lets just take n=1 because n=2, n=3, n=4... n=inf are fairly irrelevant aren't they?

How about I shoot the ducks and eat them. Then there's no ducks.

Comment

I can't believe you people are dragging this stupid discussion here

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

How about I shoot the ducks and eat them. Then there's no ducks.
                                Greedy pig. All 5 ducks?

Comment

Working...
                                X